First of all, using a Carousel is optional on your website. As you will see below, the images needed to make Carousel Slides are BIG. So, if you don't have regular access to large, high-resolution images, you can turn off the Carousel.
A carousel slide is a rather large picture.
- The picture is usually paired with teaser text and a link to another page.
- Carousel slides are displayed via a carousel.
The carousel is just a container that holds slides.
- You typically find carousels on the homepage.
- Slides go into the carousel and the carousel rotates them around. (Think of a slide projector.)
- You can have only one slide in a carousel, or you can have several (although we recommend that you limit it to three).