To make changes to your website's theme, go to "Appearance" > "Settings" > "GT Sub-Theme."
Change the Site Title
- In the "Site Title - Line One" field, type in the name of your school/department/division.
- In the "Site Title - Line Two" field, delete "Optional Tag Line," and replace it with your tagline or slogan if you have one.
Change the Header Logo
Your Drupal Express website header comes with the primary Georgia Tech logo. You may add a unit identifier like this to create a combination logo:
- Request a Combination Logo
- To ensure consistency, combination logos are provided by Institute Communications.
- Your request will be handled by the Institute Communications client manager who serves your unit.
- Upload your logo to the website.
- Go to "Appearance" > "Settings" > "GT Sub-Theme."
- Uncheck the box next to "Use a Georgia Tech logo listed below."
- Upload your logo.
- In the "Logo URL" field, type in the URL of your website.
Change the Footer
The footer of your Drupal Express website is set to "Minimum" and contains a map of Georgia Tech and a default street address.
Add Your Unit's Street Address
- Scroll down to the "Super Footer Settings" box.
- In the "Custom Street Address" field, type in your address and phone number.
Please note that the Georgia Tech stylebook dictates that you format your phone number like this: XXX.XXX.XXXX
Upload a Custom Map
- In the "Super Footer Settings" box, uncheck the box next to "Use the default Georgia Tech campus map image in the footer."
- In the fields that appear, upload your map and the URL to where the map should link.
Customize the Footer Appearance
Your Drupal Express website comes with the "Minimum" super footer. This option gives you only the menu from the left column in the super footer of the homepage at www.gatech.edu.
To change this setting, select from one of the following in the "Super Footer Settings" box:
- "Full Georgia Tech Default." This option will give you the exact set of super footer menus that appear on the homepage of www.gatech.edu.
- "Configurable." This option allows you to have three fully configurable menus in your site's super footer. This option must be selected in order to add menu links to your footer.
Always be sure to click the "Save Configuration" button at the bottom of the page after making any changes.