- Highlight the words you want to turn into a link to your PDF file.
- Choose the "LinkIt button."
- Choose “Open file browser” in the pop-up box that appears.
- Click on the “Documents” folder.
- In the upper left corner of this pop-up window, click on “Upload” and then click on the “Browse” button.
- Choose the file you want to add from your computer and then click on the “Upload” button at the bottom.
- In the file list on the right, highlight your file by clicking on it, and then choose “Insert File” from the buttons at the top.
- In the first pop-up box, you will now notice that the "Target Path" is filled in, with your file’s name at the end of it. Click the “Insert Link” button.
- The words you highlighted in the beginning will now link to the PDF you uploaded. Hurrah for your successful PDF placement!