Any new page you add or revision you make to an existing page must be published before it shows up on your website.
Publish a New Page (Draft)
- Once you are finished adding content or revising a page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Save" button.
- Click the "Publish" button that appears at the top of the page.
- Choose the "Publish" button that appears to confirm that, yes, you really do want to make this revision go live.
Revisions of Existing Pages
Your website keeps track of every revision you make to a Web page. This makes it easy to compare versions, or revert to an earlier one.
- To see all the revisions that have been made to your page, click the "Revisions" tab.
- To view a version of the Web page, click the date link of the revision you want to see. Click the "Edit" tab to make any changes to the page.
- To compare versions, check the boxes next to the revisions you want to compare against each other, and click the "Compare" button.
- If you decide you want to publish an earlier version of the page, click "Revert to This" at the top of the page.
- Click the "Revert" button to confirm that you do indeed want to revert to this version of the Web page.