Drupal 7 Warning
- Click the “Edit” tab
- Use your cursor to highlight the picture you want to replace. Select the “Image” icon.
- On the pop-up window, click the “Browse Server” button.
- In the next pop-up window, click, “Upload.”
- Click the “Choose File” button. Find the image you want to upload and double click on it.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Your new picture will now show up highlighted in the list of images on the server. Next, double click on this new image file name.
- The “Alternative Text” field will already be populated with whatever text you had for the previous picture. Edit this if necessary.
- Delete anything in the "Width" and "Height" fields. This allows the images to be responsive (mobile friendly)
- Click “OK.” The image will replace the previous image.